If you read my Midnight Snack Musings post, you’ll know that my brain
occasionally frequently goes into fart mode, usually when it shouldn’t. Here are ten thoughts I’ve had whilst painting my face.
- Photoshopping is like putting on digital makeup.
- Is it socially acceptable if I go out with huge cat whiskers on my cheeks, drawn with an eyeliner pen?
- I wonder if I’ve ever finished an entire tube of lipstick.
- I once had a mint green mascara as a kid. Maybe I should wear mint green mascara again.
- My face is so hairy.
- Damn it, I do look better with makeup on.
- It’s funny how makeup products claim to be the most long-lasting stuff there is and makeup removers claim to be able to remove the most long-lasting makeup products… who’s winning?
- My brows are like two spoilt children who play up as soon as I make any attempt to keep them in order.
- I should just finish using all the makeup I currently have, and then buy new stuff only when I have a clean slate. Hasn’t happened yet.
- We should apply blush in perfectly round circles, using the pinkest pink there is. If Russian dolls can work it, so can we.
What about you? If any of these sound familiar to you, or you’ve had some wacky stuff go through your mind when it comes to beauty, I’d love to hear it! You go girl.
The featured image for this post has been designed on canva.com by J, exclusively for Beauty’s Expert Amateur.