Welcome back to the eighth episode of Beauty Blunders, a series dedicated to guest bloggers and of course, you! Presenting to you a little compilation of our embarrassing beauty mishaps that made us cringe at the time, but have made us laugh ever since. Please give a warm welcome to Breanna from Lifestyled by Bre today. She’s a brainy lady who’s passionate about helping those with mental health issues and she blogs about lifestyle, travel and beauty – her photography is gorgeous too. Here is her beauty blunder:
I was on the hunt for a liquid matte lipstick at Ulta and was trying on different shades to see how they fit with my skin tone. I had been doing swatches on my hand, but there was one I really like and decided to put on my lips with one of their disposable doe foot applicators. Well, when I went to go take it off with the water and tissues they supply, I accidentally picked up the bottle that has rubbing alcohol in it and sprayed that on the tissue and rubbed it on my lips. They burned for hours afterwards and completely dried out. Needless-to-say, I always check the bottles now to make sure I grab the one with water in it.
Get To Know: Breanna
- I’m a 4th year college student studying Psychology and Neuroscience
- I’m no beauty expert by any means, but I do my research and love all things beauty related
- I’ve been blogging here and there for several years now, but this past summer I really decided to commit to it and rebranded completely
- I love dogs and I’m especially obsessed with french bulldogs
- Not many people know this because they are mostly hidden, but I have three tattoos and they all have special meaning to me
Connect with Breanna
Many thanks to Breanna for participating in Beauty Blunders. If you’re reading this and fancy being featured, feel free to get in touch via email using the contact form above, or send me a message on Twitter or Instagram and we’ll take it from there! Until next week for the next Beauty Blunder. You go girl.
Disclaimer: The featured image was designed on canva.com by J, exclusively for thenellybean.com